We specialize in Indian Motorcycle maintenance, modification, and personalizing your bike to you front taste and fit. We offer the same service you get from the larger dealerships at a better price and get things done in a timely manner!
And Did I mention we do tires in house either loose wheels or on the motorcycle! Ask us about your make and model to get a idea of pricing.
We have made great relationships with great companies and local shops.
We carry brands such as VicBaggers and Woodys.
We work closely with Joe at PowerHouse Cycle and Dyno. Joe does all of our Dyno and tuning needs with DynoJet products and helps extract all the power with Rekluse clutches!
Eric at www.vicbaggers.com and www.woodysmotorcyclegrips.com
If there is anything listed on these sites that you like we can order them inhouse for you and depending on the ammount you order or if you are law enforcement, Fire/ EMT, Military Ill see what kind of discount I can offer!
We ARE NOT a dealership, We do not have a minimum. You will be charged accordingly if its something easy or simple you WILL NOT be charged a hour!
This does not include cost of oil/filter!
What is included in this service?
1. Oil Change
2. Belt Adjustment
3. Clutch Adjustment
4. General check over of motorcycle such as tire pressures, brake wear fluid levels, lights, horn, and the rest of the service check list.
5. Check for codes and reset service reminder.
This does not include cost of oil, filter, or brake fluid!
Whats included in this service?
1. Everything listed in service above!
2. Complete brake fluid flush and refill with new fluid.
This does not include the price of brake fluid!
1. Flush out old fluid and clean the insides of both master cylinders,
2. Refill with fresh fluid and bleed out all air trapped in the lines/calipers.
Your larger services such as 15k and 30k based on your needs.
This does not include the cost oil, filter, fork oil, or parts!
1. Same as 500 mile service
2. Full fork rebuild including fluid, seals and bushings.
Does not include the cost of cams, gasket, or oil lost during swap. Bigger cams require heavy duty springs, injectors and a dyno jet tuner!
This is a starting point for a Indian 116 kit!
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Copyright © 2021 Always Broke Custom Cycles - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder